This is a week’s worth of unsolicited messages I received on Plenty of Fish. My profile headline says “Don’t just say hey there”. Of the below messages, I politely responded to two and thanked them for their message but told them I was not interested and best of luck with their search. For one of the below messages, I wrote back saying I was actually interested and we started chatting. Can you guess which ones?
The rest of them did not get a reply. Many of these are second and third messages from men who have messaged me weeks or months previously, without reply. I have left all spelling mistakes, missing punctuation and errors in (or out) so you can enjoy what I endure. I’ve thrown in an oldie but a goodie at the end – not received this week, but further evidence of the type of freaky-arse shit fellas think it’s OK to write to women.
- Hey hey😊 day time netflix amd good sex
- How you going today
- Hey, how are you doing?
- Good morning (kissing emoji)
- Hello how are you? Would you like to chat?
- Incrediable eyes
- Hi A, I’m D. Divorced, devoted dad, gainfully employed and volunteer too. Love music, sport trivia and not taking life too seriously.
- Wow you’re gorgeous I love your eyes. I’d love to talk and see what we think of each other. Please read my profile and let me know if you’re interested or not
- Hi there gorgeous 😀
- hey there …. :-p just kidding id love to know about your base camp experience!
- G’day A how are ya
- howdy how ya going today
- Hello there, how are you doing today? And how is the weather treating you?
- Hey, how are you going?
- Hello gorgeous, I was just going through your profile and you caught my eyes, I Know a picture is worth a thousand words and on seeing yours, it was more than words could explain. Your profile is charming and I like your eyes and I’d love to know you better.
- Heya (monkey no see emoji x 3) How’s things? Did you have an awesome weekend? Any lans for some over the next few days/weekend? (Lipstick lips) RATINGS: PS 9.98/10 SPOONING PARTNER Package: PUNCHING (monkey no see emoji) (lipstick lips) Will impress (lipstick lips)
- Yummy You’re hot af you’re hot
- Ur so funny …
- Hey how are you
- Hello beautiful
- Hello how are you
- Hi A
- Are you really that gorgeous or I am a bit drunk?
- Good evening Sexy, what’s your ideal first date …?
- If you had cash in your wallet right now and you had as much as your mobile number how much cash would you have on you
- Hello how r u?
- Hi there how are you?
- Hi there
- Hey a. How was your weekend?
- Up for a cuppa
- Hello there how are you this morning how’s your weekend been
- Hey there? Jokes how are you in G 31 from lake Mac where about sin M are you in
- Im sorry but you are very beautiful
- What’s ya doing sexy
- Hello how’s it going
- How are you
- Hey hey Up for a convo? Much planned for the weekend
- Hello I’m R
- Hahahah wasting your time. HEY THERE ,,,,
- Guess what
- Think you could handle a younger guy
Bonus message: Hey there:) I know this is a weird thing to ask but would you be interested in watching me do stuff with my dog on snap? I like sharing the experience with like minded people curious or into that stuff. If not sorry for bothering you.
That one I tried to report, but he deleted it as soon as I captured a screenshot. Best of luck ladies!
“Hey there:) I know this is a weird thing to ask but would you be interested in watching me do stuff with my dog on snap? I like sharing the experience with like minded people curious or into that stuff. ”
What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Also, the smiley makes it a little more sinister somehow. Leave that shit out if you’re going to be a fucking perv.
Great post 🙂